COVID-19 Information – We are open!
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and staff. Our therapists are under a legal mask mandate, and we require our clients to mask as well.
Here is what we do to protect you:
- Our therapists minimize their public contacts. We do not attend gatherings of more than 25.
- If we have to travel, we quarantine at home for 2 weeks on our return
- Table linens always have been and always will be changed after every client
- Stagger appointment times to minimize inter-client contact and maintain social distancing in our waiting room
After each and every client we:
- Wash our hands up to the elbow
- Change and sanitize our mask with UV-C
- Clean and disinfect our tables and hard surfaces in the treatment room
- Mop the treatment room with disinfectant
- Clean the checkout stand with disinfectant
- All therapy rooms have a HEPA air purifier with an enclosed UV-C light
- All therapy rooms have a UV-C sanitizing chamber for smaller, hard to clean items
All these precautions mean our therapists can see no more than 3-4 clients per day. As a result, we have a waiting list of several weeks. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please, let us know as soon as possible so we can help someone else who has been waiting. You are always welcome to leave us a message.
What we ask of you:
- Stay out of large gatherings.
- Maintain social distancing
- Wear a mask in public unless you are physically unable
- If you must cancel an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible
- If you or anyone in your household, (related or not) has been at all ill in the past 2 weeks, reschedule!
- If you have been around anyone who is ill, with ANYTHING, please, reschedule!
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment. A parent may always accompany their minor child.
We love all our clients. Although most cases are not life threatening, when it’s bad, it’s REALLY bad. We don’t want to lose even one of our clients to this horrid disease.
OUR GOAL: Reduce or Eliminate Your Pain,
and Help You GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
We are committed to helping people get their lives back, often after serious accidents, injuries, or surgery. Our work is centered on deep tissue and fascial therapy, surgery prevention, and chronic pain relief. Scientific muscle testing and range of motion tests determine exactly which muscles are affected, and how. Orthopedic and Muscle Specific therapies like Trigger Point, Muscle Energy Technique, Active Isolated Stretching, DermoNeuroModulation, and Sports techniques are used to help your body release restrictions and holding patterns, allowing it to move the way it should.
We work with:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Voice, throat, & swallowing disorders, surgical or stroke related
- Frozen Shoulder
- Chronic Pain
- Hip & Knee Replacement prep and recovery
- Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sports injuries, and more.
Primary therapy modalities include Medical Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, Trigger Point Release, Muscle Energy Technique, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS), Neuromuscular Re-Education, Soft Tissue Release, DermoNeuroModulation, and Sports Massage.
We expect our clients to feel significant relief in their very first session. Sometimes there is a little soreness, but they should feel a noticeable reduction in pain, and improvement in the quality of movement. If we can’t get consistent and significant improvement in 3 sessions, we do our best to send the client to someone who can.
Call today, and GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
What Do All the Letters Mean?
- LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. This is the North Carolina designation for a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Kay received her license in April of 2006.
- NCMMT – Nationally Certified Medical Massage Therapist. The gold standard for Medical Massage Therapists. Extensive testing on Orthopedic muscle testing and evaluation, case studies, advanced anatomy, kinesiology, Manual Therapy, Therapeutic Stretching, Neuromuscular Re-education and Pathology.
- NCTM – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage (An entry level certification required for Kay’s NC License.)
- CHt – Certified Hypnotist
- EFT-ADV – Certificate of Completion in Emotional Freedom Techniques – Advanced level.
- Kay is a member in good standing with the ABMP – Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals