Carolina NeuroMuscular Therapy will open the doors on our new location March 1, 2018 ! Ph# 336-899-0923
CALL FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
OUR GOAL: Reduce or Eliminate Your Pain,
and Help You GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
We are committed to helping people get their lives back, often after serious accidents, injuries, or surgery. Our work is centered on deep tissue and fascial therapy, surgery prevention, and chronic pain relief. Scientific muscle testing and range of motion tests determine exactly which muscles are affected, and how. Orthopedic and Muscle Specific therapies like Trigger Point, Muscle Energy Technique, Active Isolated Stretching, and Sports techniques are used to help your body release restrictions and holding patterns, allowing it to move the way it should.
We work with Plantar Fasciitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Chronic Pain, TMJD, Hip & Knee Replacement prep and recovery, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, sports injuries, and more.
Primary therapy modalities include Medical Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, Trigger Point Release, Muscle Energy Technique, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS), Neuromuscular Re-Education, Soft Tissue Release, and Sports Massage.
We expect our clients to feel significant relief in their very first session. Sometimes there is a little soreness, but they should feel a noticeable reduction in pain, and improvement in the quality of their movement. If we can’t get consistent and significant improvement in 3 sessions, we do our best to send the client to someone who can.
Call today, and GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
What Do All the Letters Mean?
- LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. This is the North Carolina designation for a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Kay received her license in April of 2006.
- NCMMT – Nationally Certified Medical Massage Therapist. The gold standard for Medical Massage Therapists. Extensive testing on Orthopedic muscle testing and evaluation, case studies, advanced anatomy, kinesiology, Manual Therapy, Therapeutic Stretching, Neuromuscular Re-education and Pathology. Devised and administered by the Medical Massage National Certification Board (www.mmncb.org). As of June 2006, only 1100 Massage Therapists nationwide hold this designation.
- NCTM – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage (An entry level certification required for Kay’s NC License.)
- CHt – Certified Hypnotist
- EFT-ADV – Certificate of Completion in Emotional Freedom Techniques – Advanced level.
- Kay is a member in good standing with the ABMP – Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals