Here at Carolina NeuroMuscular Therapy, one of the things we do is help clients prepare for and recover from joint replacement surgery. A knee or hip replacement surgery can go a long way toward keeping you active, and improving your quality of life. We are with you before and after surgery.
Our Joint Replacement Recovery services:
- Help you prepare for surgery
- Reduce swelling
- Reduce pain
- Reduce your chance of re-injury while you heal
- Increase comfort during your convalescence
- Gently increase range of motion
- Make your physical therapy easier
- Improve your overall outcome
Please give us a call, let us help you plan for a more active future.