Clinical Therapist Wanted
NeuroMuscular Therapy Clinic in North High Point
- This is a therapist owned, therapist run, group practice.
- Great facility in a great location, our smallest room is 11×11.
- ALL POWER TABLES!!
- We are a therapy clinic rather than a spa or relaxation facility.
- We are all about helping our clients get their lives back. From head and neck injuries, to plantar fasciitis, and everything in between, we want to help people live the life they want instead of fighting just to cope with pain.
I’m looking for a good therapist who loves the work, and is clinically minded. If you want to build a solid practice, in a place you can be proud to work, give me a call. What do I want?
- Must be licensed in NC, in good standing with the Board, no disciplinary actions on your record.
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Must be outgoing, personable, mature, responsible
- Must be a team player and a self starter
- Must have good documentation skills
- Must have good phone skills
- Must be punctual, professional, and honest
- Non-smokers only
- I would like you to have some training in at least one of the following: NMT, Cranio-Sacral, Sports Massage, Medical or Orthopedic training. Proper Kinesio Tape training would be great.
I want to build a practice where the therapists respect each other, our profession, and our clients. A place where you can do your best work, and grow in your profession. I plan to host NMT and CST study groups. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please e-mail me your resume, references, and continuing education list. Kay@nullCarolinaNMT.com
No high pressure sales – No memberships ! – No hot stones !!
Continuing Ed assistance for certain specialties
Free Postcards sent to your existing clients informing them of your move
We all work, answer phones, book appointments, clean, and we all help with laundry. Many hands make light work. We don’t whine, we just get it done, and move on. I want each therapist in our practice to have the tools they need to do their best work.