Clinical Therapist Wanted
NeuroMuscular Therapy Clinic Opening in North High Point
- This is a therapist owned, therapist run, group practice.
- Great facility in a great location.
- We are a therapy clinic rather than a spa or relaxation facility.
- We are all about helping our clients get their lives back. From head and neck injuries, to plantar fasciitis, and everything in between, we want to help people live the life they want instead of fighting just to cope with pain.
I have 33 years in the field, and I’m finally opening the practice of my dreams. I’m looking for a few good therapists who love the work, are clinically minded, who want to build a solid practice, in a place they can be proud to work. If you already have a following, that’s even better! If this sounds like you, please, give me a call. What do I want?
- Must be licensed in NC, in good standing with the Board, no disciplinary actions on your record.
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Must be outgoing, personable, mature, responsible
- Must be a team player and a self starter
- Must have good documentation skills
- Must have good phone skills
- Must be punctual, professional, and honest
- Non-smokers only
- I prefer some training in at least one of the following: NMT, Cranio-Sacral, Sports Massage, Medical or Orthopedic training. Proper Kinesio Tape training would be great.
I want to build a practice where the therapists respect each other, our profession, and our clients. A place where you can do your best work, and grow in your profession. I plan to host NMT and CST study groups. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please e-mail me your resume, references, and continuing education list. Kay@nullCarolinaNMT.com
No high pressure sales – No memberships ! – No hot stones !!
Reasonable non-compete (5 mile radius, 6 months) after 6 months employment
Continuing Ed assistance for certain specialties
Free Postcards to your existing clients informing them of your move
ALL POWER TABLES!!
I will never ask you to do something I won’t do. We all work, answer phones, book appointments, clean, and we all help with laundry. Many hands make light work. We don’t whine, we just get it done, and move on.
If you don’t want to do more than 2 in a row, I’ll respect that. If you want 15-30 minutes between each client, I’ll respect that. I prefer my staff to have a consistent schedule, so if you only want to work mornings, or afternoons, we can work it out. I want each therapist in our practice to have the tools they need to do their best work.