Here at Carolina NeuroMuscular Therapy, one of the things we do is help clients prepare for and recover from joint replacement surgery. A knee or hip replacement surgery can go a long way toward keeping you active, and improving your quality of life. We are with you before and after surgery.
Our Joint Replacement Recovery services:
- Help you prepare for surgery
- Reduce swelling
- Reduce pain
- Reduce your chance of re-injury while you heal
- Increase comfort during your convalescence
- Gently increase range of motion
- Make your physical therapy easier
- Improve your overall outcome
Please give us a call, let us help you plan for a more active future.
If you have had a knee replacement, and are still suffering from painful swelling in the lower leg, we can help. In the healing process, adhesions can block lymphatic flow, and create significant swelling that can be quite painful. massage therapy reduces the swelling, which reduces the pain, letting you be more active. If this sounds like you or someone you love, call us today.